Enter your details below - Payment taken on submission
Below are a list of FAQs you can use to help navigate customer enquiries. If after going through the FAQs you don't know the answer please have the customer contact email@example.com with the word “ENQUIRY” in the title of the email.
- Anyone who has had a verified COVID-19 infection in the last 6 months can apply for a recovery certificate from the 11th day after their positive result was confirmed. The certificate is issued after the uploaded positive test result has been reviewed in conjunction with a brief questionnaire.
- Enter name address DOB and passport number
- Answer a brief sequence of questions
- The form is reviewed by a Fully Qualified GMC registered GP/Medical Consultant
- A certificate will be sent to your registered email address in PDF format
- You will be refunded if we cannot issue you a certificate
- The certificates are widely accepted now in place of testing for entry, but the most common destinations are the USA, Canada, Australia, Mainland Spain and the islands of Mallorca, Majorca and Ibiza for holiday makers. We recommend you check the entry requirements of your destination before traveling to ensure you are compliant with the latest rules.
- A COVID-19 Certificate of Recovery relates solely to COVID-19 and does not offer advice on other medical conditions that may make it inadvisable to travel.
- In order to be valid, the COVID-19 Certificate of Recovery MUST BE PRESENTED with your positive PCR or Lateral Flow Test certificate. If you have sent an NHS screenshot of your notification please ensure you have access to the NHS app which more formally documents that you've had COVID-19.
- Most jurisdictions that accept COVID-19 Certificates of Recovery will allow between 90-180 days from the date of issue, however it is recommended to always check your destination's requirements before you travel.
- Aged 2+.
- A PCR or Verified Lateral Flow Test certificate from an accredited provider or an NHS notification with your name and the date of test visible. These documents should be uploaded with your submission.
- Most destinations require ten full days after your result, however please check with your destination as sometime this can be less.
- Relatively symptom free. Please note a residual cough may last for many weeks after infection with COVID-19
- No significant underlying medical condition or medication that impacts the immune system
- Are not currently nor have ever been advised to shield due to COVID-19
- In some instances where the translations are obvious, we can accept test results generated in languages other than English.
- The best way to re-request your certificate is to email our medical support team at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and receipt details. We will then re-issue your certificate provided it was approved, or send a refund if it was rejected.
- If your submission was rejected it is because the GMC registered doctor reviewing your documents was not satisfied they met the requirements. If you have urgent travel needs we suggest you arrange a valid test type for entry such as a PCR or Antigen test, or submit alternative documents via the email address your certificate was issued from.
- Yes, we will inform you in the email why your certificate request was rejected and how you can amend it and resend.
- Yes, we give you the opportunity to re-submit documents by email if your submission is rejected. If your additional attempts are still rejected you will be refunded.
- Most refunds are issued at the time of submission rejection, however it can take up to 5 days for this to process. If you do not receive your refund please email email@example.com with your details.
- You can contact our verifiers via the following email firstname.lastname@example.org, however we will only communicate on matters relating to your certificate. We do not offer GP consultations via this service and suggest you contact your GP for other health matters.
- That your original results certificates in conjunction with a COVID-19 Certificate of Recovery are considered valid for the destination(s) you are traveling to and from at the time of travel
- That the certificate is valid for the return journey home, and that you have made arrangements for any required testing if it is not, or if additional testing is required in conjunction with the certificates.
- That the airline will accept a COVID-19 Certificate of Recovery/COVID-19 recovery letter.
- Before you travel please check the travel rules surrounding COVID-19 on both the UK Government website as well as the websites for the country or countries you are traveling to. If you are attending an event or place of work please also confirm you are able to use a COVID-19 Certificate of Recovery if you were planning to do so for entry.